You can take the GRITS out of Florida, but you can't take Florida out of the GRITS!

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

About a month or so

Well, it's that time of year again...summer!  Looks like Aidan and I will be making the drive back down to Florida on our own.  The only thing I worry about is what if we break down somewhere?  THAT worries me a lot.  I've been trying to convince George we need a nice, new Jeep, but so far he's ignoring my pleas. Say a prayer for me come the end of June that we make it down in one piece :)

I usually have a project lined up for the place in Lake Placid, but this year I can only think of one thing that really needs to be done, and that's a new floor in the living room.  And that is next to impossible for me to do on my own since it would involve moving furniture...furniture that weighs a ton!  So, no real projects have entered my head yet.

I know I do want to kayak, swim in Lake June, walk daily at Highlands Hammock State Park, go shooting, hang out with my mom and spend some time with some good friends of mine.  If anyone reading this wants to hang out, let me know!  I'm open for it :)




No comments: