You can take the GRITS out of Florida, but you can't take Florida out of the GRITS!

Saturday, September 17, 2016

on my mind...

I know. I haven't written anything in over a year, but it's hard to write in a Florida Journal when I no longer live in Florida,  But tonight I'm sitting here thinking about things.  Things that have been pissing me off.

Like the archaic laws in PA. Liquor laws that are insane.  Taxes through the roof.  Taxes of ecigs, which a friend of mine started a business making vaping liquids for and now she's closing shop because of taxes that shouldn't even be.  Common Core math.  State Income Tax.  And "townships". WTF are they about and why do they even exist???  Price control over MILK for God's sake!!!

Colds.  Colds suck.

Hospice is a joke.

In-Laws (some of them) suck.

Trying to help someone who then blows you off, despite having spent time and money on them, because they obviously don't think you're smart enough to handle it and they'd rather pay someone  to do what you were going to do for free, SUCKS.

Wanting to paint and not being able to sucks.

Having a 12 year old with a rotten attitude sucks,

Being 1200 miles away from my oldest son SUCKS.

MS sucks.

Having no money sucks.

Being tired all the time sucks.

Don't get me wrong!  I am so thankful for what I have and the people I have in my life!  I am blessed.

But sometimes the suckiness pushes it's way to the front.  I know eventually, it will creep back into the dark recesses of my life, but right now, I'm dealing with it daily.  I'm tired of it.

Guess that's all. Just needed to vent a little.  I'll go back under my rock now, but hopefully I'll resurface again with some fun pics or something...

No comments: