You can take the GRITS out of Florida, but you can't take Florida out of the GRITS!

Saturday, May 31, 2014

100 Happy Days: Jumping on the bandwagon!

This morning I was thinking about doing the "100 happy days" thing and saw that my friend over at oceanicwilderness.com was just starting it, too.  I am always late to the party, preferring to sit back and see how things go before I join in. Example: Pandora bracelets.  My number 1 son got me one last Christmas and I love it!  But there are somethings I steadfastly refuse to join, like anything that begins with an "i", like ipad, itunes, iphone, etc.

I hate drinking the Koolaid.

But I have decided that since a lot of things make me happy, I will go ahead and start posting a picture each day for a hundred days of things that made me smile :)

No comments: