You can take the GRITS out of Florida, but you can't take Florida out of the GRITS!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hey, It's Thursday!

I have nothing new to write about. No new pictures. So I thought I'd give you this:
A young Native American woman went to a doctor for her first ever physical exam. After checking
all of her vitals and running the usual tests, the doctor said, "Well, Running Doe, you are in fine health. I could find no problems. I did notice one abnormality however."
"Oh, what is that, Doctor?"
"Well, you have no nipples."
"None of the people in my tribe have nipples," She replied.
"That is amazing," said the doctor."I'd like to write this up for The South Dakota Journal of Medicine if you don't mind.
She said, "OK."
"First of all" asked the doctor, "how many people are in your tribe?"
She answered, "Approximately 500."
"And what is the name of your tribe?" Asked the doctor.
Running Doe replied, "We're called
"The Indiannippleless Five Hundred"



Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG!!!! I am still laughin! I barely delivered the punch line to hubby through my laughter!