Have you heard of The Bucket List? Well, that's what I want from you! Make a list of things you want to do before you die. It must be at least five items - and you can make it as long as you desire. Photos are optional. And let's hear about some of the wackiest, most bizarre to-do's on your Bucket List!
So here is my list:
1. I want to be happy
2. I want to be 100% debt free (that would massively help #1!)
3. I want to go to Australia. I want to be able to spend at least 2 weeks there... see Uluru, The Australia Zoo, the Great Barrier Reef and maybe take a little "Walk About". I am completely in love with Australia! (This one is only do able once #2 is accomplished. #1 would be achieved!)
4. I want to go up in the space shuttle. Hey, she did want to hear the wackiest stuff!
5. I want to go to the National Air and Space Museum in DC.
6. I want to visit my aunt and friend in Idaho, and my friend in Pennsylvania.
7. I also want to go to Bora Bora, Easter Island , The Dry Tortugas and Tierra Del Fuego (love the name!)
8. I want to live in a log cabin.
9. I want to be able to actually grow a nice garden full of vegetables!
10. I want to go fishing at least once a month. It relaxes me. When I'm fishing, I don't think of anything else. I need that kind of mental break more often.
Of course, there is the usual "I want to see my children married" and "I want to be healthy" etc., but, true as those may be, they're not really "Bucket List" deals, are they? Do I really expect to accomplish or do anything on my list? Probably not...maybe #6 and #10 are within reach one of these days, but my Bucket List is more like a Wish List. Wouldn't it be fun to be able to look back on everyone's blogs in the distant future, and see who all actually check items off their list? To everyone out there - I truly hope you get to knock as many things as possible off your list before you...um, well...croak?!?!