I have been working on a Bucket List of sorts...places I want to see in Florida before I move to Pennsylvania. Of course I'll be back to the Sunshine State often, but I just feel like I need to do some of these before I officially leave.
-Visit the ancient monastery of St. Bernard de Clairvaux Church. The oldest building in Florida, and even the U.S., I believe.
- Float in a tube down the Ichetucknee.
- Go to St. Augustine again. It's been years!
- Explore Hatchbend again. I'm literally related to probably the whole town. Good to go there and get back in touch with my Southern roots before I head north!
- See Thomas Edison's house in Ft. Myers.
- Visit KSC again. Have to.
- and YES, do the whole Disney thing! I can count on one hand the number of times I've been there, so it still holds magic for me!
- Stop by the Billie Swamp Safari and Ah-Tah-Thi-Ki Museum.
That's it for now, but it is a list in progress. Any ideas or thoughts on other places to see or things to do?
Thank SophieMae...Cross Creek and Morikami Gardens, too!