You can take the GRITS out of Florida, but you can't take Florida out of the GRITS!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Shameless begging


***Scroll down for recent posts!***

UPDATE: This past weekend, I completed my miles for the "virtual walk". My friends and I walked at least 8 miles during the course of the weekend and we all decided it would count for the MS Walk. So YAY! I did it!!! You can still, of course, make donations through my website below. Every penny counts!


Every hour of every day, someone is diagnosed with MS (someone like ME). It amazes me that since being diagnosed with MS, I have had so many people tell me they know others with MS. It is getting to be a fairly common disease. That's why I registered for the MS Walk and that's why I'm asking you to support my fund raising efforts with a tax-deductible donation. The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is dedicated to ending the devastating effects of MS but they can't do it without our help. It's faster and easier than ever to support this cause that's so important to me. Any amount, great or small, helps to make a difference in the lives of people with MS. I appreciate your support and look forward to letting you know how I do.


P.S. If you would like more information about the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, how proceeds from the MS Walk are used, or the other ways you can get involved in the fight against MS, please visit nationalmssociety.org.


Click HERE for my personal fund raising site.


Thank You for your time!

P.S. I have post dated this so it will be like a "sticky" post. Once the walk is completed, I will put it back in it's proper place.

Until then, simply scroll down to the next post to see the current stuff.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not sure if I ever told you but my cousin has MS - he was diagnosed when he was 19 or 20, he's 31 now and mostly wheelchair bound. He has been going through a type of chemo lately that's supposed to help - fingers crossed.

SwampAngel65 said...

Thanks Lisa!