You can take the GRITS out of Florida, but you can't take Florida out of the GRITS!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Google Earth Challenge #11

I know, I know..I just posted #10 a couple days ago, but I wanted to get back into my normal routine of doing them on Tuesdays.

I love this challenge and I really want to go there one day. What you're seeing is just a very small portion of the big picture.

I will post a hint Tuesday night in the comment section unless someone has guessed it by then.

Happy Hunting!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bone yard?

Anonymous said...

To be more specific - The Airplane Graveyard - Bone Yard - Aerospace Maintenance and Regeneration Center (AMARC) at Davis Monthan AFB just outside Tuscon AZ.

SwampAngel65 said...

Bingo! You got it!! It looks like such an incredibly cool place. The placement of the aircraft, to me, shows that they still have respect for them. It's a really neat place to look at with google earth :)

Anonymous said...

even I knew this one