You can take the GRITS out of Florida, but you can't take Florida out of the GRITS!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Google Earth Challenge #7

I totally slacked on this week's Fun Monday and feel terrible about it. Maybe this can be my penance for being bad?

Hint #1 will be posted tomorrow evening if no one's guessed it by then.

Have fun and hope everyone has a great week!

UPDATE: SANDCASTLE MOMMA GUESSED IT! But I won't put the answer here in case y'all still want to try to figure it out. If you want the answer, read the comments.

4 comments:

ChrisB said...

I haven't a clue and I couldn't cheat because you covered the info! LOL

Sandcastle Momma said...

Is it Alcatraz? The Island King wants to know if you're going to back my story when the FBI comes and wants to know why I've googled all of the prisons in the country LOL

IamwhoIam said...

sandcastle momma is good

SwampAngel65 said...

Dang, Momma, you're GOOD!

I'll have to go back and read about your FBI story. LOL!