You can take the GRITS out of Florida, but you can't take Florida out of the GRITS!

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

That was close!

I almost forgot to post tonight. I am so damn tired!!! Ugh... Not in the mood, but will do anyway.

I finally got my Fat Satchel cd yesterday. They are so good! I love them. My old friend, Fred is their lead singer. I knew him waaaay back. He always loved to sing, He used to scare me sometimes, when he got mad. Not sure why, but he did.

I think very highly of Fred simply because of one phone call he made to me back in 1992. It was after dipshit had left me and Sam, and we had moved back to Miami. I talked to Fred one night, and I don't remember what was said, but I do remember how he made me feel, which is far more important that what he said. That moment, he rose in my book and despite not speaking to him for over 10 years, I still think the world of him.

God bless myspace. I have found more than one old friend in it. It'd great!!!! I found Fred, Kathy, Tommy...all on myspace,

Fat Satchel...remember that name. They rock!

No comments: