You can take the GRITS out of Florida, but you can't take Florida out of the GRITS!

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

That time of year again

It's summer, and what do we do in the summer?  Go to Florida!

Sam flew up to PA so he could make the drive back with me and Aidan.  It really makes a huge difference having him with me.  We left on a Saturday and spent 2 nights on the road, Statesville, NC and Yulee, FL.  Yes,  we couldve done it only spending one night out, but my eyes get tired and I just get sick of being in the car. Aidan loves being able to swim for a while in the hotel pool anyway, and it gives us time to eat a good dinner and explore a little. 

I always thought Statesville was kind of scummy, but boy was I wrong!  We checked out the historic downtown area and it's so cool!  The pictures do not do it justice...beautiful town with gorgeous homes.

I'll post more later...it's after midnight and I need to get some sleep :)

Peace Out!

2 comments:

hotmail password change said...

Beautiful pictures!

Anonymous said...

When later? :-)