You can take the GRITS out of Florida, but you can't take Florida out of the GRITS!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Out My Window

This old guy was outside my window at work yesterday.  Thought I'd play around with my phone camera and take a few pics of him.

Not bad for a phone. Though the last one is a little blurry.
I'll miss our friendly raccoons when I move to PA.  They say the raccoons there are mean and if you see one during the day, it's going to have rabies.  Our Florida coons love the daytime!  Funny to actually see the changes in animals due to their environments like that.

5 comments:

Misti said...

Love it! I think I know why you liked Chris' raccoon print! :)

SwampAngel65 said...

Yup! It's hanging in my PA house right when you walk in. Raccoons scare the people up there...it's too funny. OH, and George hung the Ghost Orchid over the TV. It's BEAUTIFUL!

Sandcastle Momma said...

My BIL is from NJ and is terrified of coons. He was attacked by one as a child and still has scars to prove it. We have trouble not laughing at him because all of the ones around here are relatively friendly if you don't intimidate them. I had no idea yankee raccoons were so mean lol

SwampAngel65 said...

Maybe the northern ones are just mean and bitter because they don't have year round sunshine like our down here do!

Sandcastle Momma said...

That's what I was thinking - the cold makes me mean too lol