You can take the GRITS out of Florida, but you can't take Florida out of the GRITS!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

So close and yet so far...



My friend, Sayre, passed this award on to me some time ago, but I have just gotten around to acknowledging it. I like this one..."This blog invests and believes in ‘proximity’ [meaning that blogging makes us 'close' - being close through proxy].”

Through blogging, I have become friends with people all over the place! That being said, I would like to pass this on the the people I feel close to, eventhough we may be far apart. And to some that I have even slacked greatly in visitng their sites lately. I promise to be a better "friend" in the future!

So this goes to the following:

iamwhoiam

ur olive

BeeDancer

Lisa (and her Chaos)

Sandcastle Momma

SophieMae

And I'm sorry for not posting links here. The links can be found to everyone right there to the left :)



4 comments:

Sandcastle Momma said...

Thank you so much! I feel the same way - we've never met but I was just telling someone the other day about my friend Chris in Miami and it feels as if we've been friends for a long time. Ain't blogland grand?

Unknown said...

We met before I even knew of your blog, and have some common interests, but I feel that blogging "together" has helped build a friendship that I value.

Thank you!

Unknown said...

Hey thanks for including me! :) Blogging does make us close. :)

IamwhoIam said...

Thanks you so very munch