You can take the GRITS out of Florida, but you can't take Florida out of the GRITS!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Friends

My "sister", SophieMae has passed this sweet little thing to me...



I think it is amazing how friendships can be made through the internet and blogging. Sophie is one of my oldest blogging buds. We have alot in common and one day I'll have to plan a trip up north to meet my most Southron friend! Thank you.

Now along with this "award" there are just a few simple questions to answer, and here they are:



1. Do you have the same friends since childhood?

Depends on how far back you consider "childhood". Elementary school? Sure, there are a couple, but most of my real friends I've made in my "adult" life.



2. What do you value most about your friends?

That's easy...simply, their friendship! Honesty, loyalty, humor...they're all a part of it, too.



3. Are your friends your sounding boards?

Unfortunatley for them, yes. I'm sure they get tired of hearing about my problems, so I do try to not talk about them all the time, but if they bring it up, I figure it's fair game! On the flip side, I don't mind one little bit if they use me as their sounding board. I appreciate it if they think enough of me to share with me.



4. What is your favourite activity to share with your friends?

Geocaching, exploring...just about anything outdoors (though a good game of Scrabble of Trivial Pursuit is always fun, too!)

I will pass this along to "Penny", "Olive", Bee Dancer, Sayre and Sandcastle Momma. (I won't hold it against you is you don't pass it on in turn! Just accept it with my love :) Each of you is special to me in a different way, and I enjoy each of you for just being you!

4 comments:

Sayre said...

Awww.. thank you! I appreciate having you as a friend too!

Sandcastle Momma said...

Thank you so much! I am always talking about you and we seem to be kindred souls. It feels like we've been friends for years. And even though you'd have helped the Island King disarm me I don't hold it against you at all LOL

Unknown said...

Congrats! :) You are a great friend. :)

Unknown said...

Thank You! That is so sweet...

It's a shame that we live so close, yet can't manage to get together...I'm glad we can keep in touch this way