You can take the GRITS out of Florida, but you can't take Florida out of the GRITS!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Honey, have you seen the cat?

Florida - you gotta love it!

OLDSMAR, Fla. -- This alligator made himself at home in Pinellas County.
Authorities say 69-year-old Sandra Frosti of Oldsmar found the 8-foot long alligator in her kitchen late Monday night.
She says the gator must have pushed through the back porch screen door and went inside through an open sliding glass door. It then walked through the living room, down a hall and into the kitchen.
A trapper with Animal Capture of Florida removed the alligator, which had been cut when a plate was knocked to the ground. But no one inside the house was injured.


Information from: The Tampa Tribune, http://www.tampatrib.com

1 comment:

Sandcastle Momma said...

I can't imagine walking into my kitchen and finding a gator LOL I'm glad it didn't happen to me but I love these kinds of stories LOL