You can take the GRITS out of Florida, but you can't take Florida out of the GRITS!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tagged for Crazy 8s

Shelah tagged me, and since I don't do these things often, thought I'd go ahead do it...

8 Things I’m Passionate About:
1. My kids
2. My family
3. My friends
4. My critters
5. Australia
6. Nature - animals, plants, etc.
7. Colin Firth
8. and um, did I say Australia?

8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
1. Got to Australia
2. Be truly happy
3. Be 100% out of debt
4. Find an APE cache
5. Visit my friends in Pennsylvania and Idaho
6. Visit my friend Tommy in Texas
7. See the Smithsonian
8. See my children grown and happy

8 Things I Say Often:
1. I love you
2. SHUT UP!
3. Bitch
4. Oh My God
5. Jerk
6. I want a divorce!
7. Is LOST on tonight?
8. Baby, big boys use the potty

8 Books I’ve Read Recently:
1. Three to Get Deadly
2. Odd Thomas
3. Total Money Makeover
4. Footprints of God
5. Into Thin Air (reading it now)
6. Life & Death on the Loxahatchee
7. Phantoms
8. Fear Nothing

8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over:
1. Owner of a Lonely Heart (d'uh...read a few posts back)
2. Rocky Horror soundtrack
3. Hotel California
4. Any Police song
5. Amarillo by Morning
6. A Pirate Looks at Forty
7. Son of a son of a Sailor
8. House Rent Blues

8 Things That Attract Me to My Best Friends
1. Sense of Humor
2. Sincerity
3. Honesty
4. They understand me
5. They can put up with me
6. They make me think
7. They like to have fun
8. An uncanny ability to listen to me whine and not slap me silly unless I truly deserve it

8 People that I think should do Crazy 8s
1. Misti
2. Suhzon
3. Lisa
4. Lois (but she doesn't blog so I'll have to email it to her)
5. Heather
6. SophieMae
7. Nikki
8. Sayre

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw heck, I will try to get this done after my Elvis contest. Dude, I now can't get Amarillo by Morning out of my head. Got to love George Strait.

SophieMae said...

This makes me feel so boring. But I will do it, after I get tomorrow's mystery worked out. 8-]

Sayre said...

I got mine done!