You can take the GRITS out of Florida, but you can't take Florida out of the GRITS!

Monday, November 19, 2007

Seven Weird Things About Me

I got tagged by Misti ( http://www.oceanicwilderness.com/ ) ...sorry, still can't do the nice links with just the name showing... I have never gotten tagged before, so this is new to me.

This is what I have to do: 1. Link to the person that tagged you. 2. Post the rules. 3. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself. 4. "Tag" 7 people at the end of the post and include links to their blogs. 5. Let each person know that you tagged them.

#1 - Believe it or not, I used to be able to share jeans with my ex-husband. He was a skinny pencil (just like Sam!) and yes, believe it or not, I could wear his jeans. Ok, I'm depressed now...

#2 - I truly belive I will end up a baglady living under a bridge one day. Just hope it's a nice bridge!

#3 - I hung out backstage at a rock concert once and the lead guitarist asked ME what I wanted to drink! He brought me some brandy and I still have the cup (and a towel with some post-concert sweat on it). Some of the guys from The Cars were there, and Alan Hunter (one of the original VJs on MTV) were also there. It was SO cool :) Saw them again again when they were down here and we went to some club after the concert with a few of them. I think it was the China Club, maybe.

#4 - I kick ass at Trivial Pursuit

#5 - I had jaw surgery a week after highschool graduation, and had to have my mouth wired shut for 6 weeks. Yeah, that was loads of fun.

#6 - I used to draw pretty good, but haven't done it in years.

#7 - I collect tacky antique alligator souvenier things. I like non-tacky alligator things, too.



Ok, finished. Who should I tag now? How about:

Suhzon http://www.blindmatter.blogspot.com/
Shelah http://www.queeniesplace.com/

I don't know any other bloggers well enough to tag them. Or does it matter? I told you I'm new to this!

No comments: